Palo Santo is a sacred aromatic wood. The name translates to 'holy wood', paying ode to the magical properties of the tree.
The smoke from Palo Santo emits a powerful energy and a soothing, sweet fragrance of mint, pine and citrus.
When burnt, Palo Santo is believed to provide healing therapeutic properties, remove stagnant energy, inspire creativity and bring good fortune to it's user.
Everything in nature is unique. Palo Santo sticks will vary in size and colour due to its natural source.
Approximately 10cm x 1cm
Potion Slinger sources their wood from a sustainable Palo Santo reforestation programme. All our wood is harvested from naturally fallen trees and left to cure for at least four years.
- Hold the tip of the Palo Santo stick over a flame until it catches alight.
- Allow the stick to burn for a few seconds before blowing out the flame, creating a smoking coal.
- For space clearing, move about the space you would like to clear focusing on the intention to remove stagnant energy.
- Alternatively, place your stick on a non-flammable surface and allow the smoke to go out on its own.
- To increase burning time, you can gently blow on the coal to create more smoke.
- Unlike traditional incense sticks, your Palo Santo will burn out on its own after +- 2 mins.
- 1 x ~15 g Stick
Each stick can be relit and reused several times.
Due to the natural source of Palo Santo, size and consistency may vary.
Country of Origin: Ecuador
* Images courtesy of Potion Slinger