Burn Palo Santo wood to cleanse your space, vessel and ritual tools.
It is believed that the smoke of Palo Santo is sacred, and that it dispels negative energy while raising the vibration of your space.
Our wood is harvested from naturally fallen trees left to cure for at least 4 years. Our dedicated supplier contributes to a reforestation programme to support the Palo Santo tree for future generations.
The smoke emits a mild, soothing fragrance reminiscent of mint, pine and citrus.
How can Palo Santo be used?
- Smudging / Space Clearing
- Energy Clearing
- Crystal Clearing
- Aids focus, clarity and creativity
- Aids meditation and grounding
- Help reduce stress and anxiety
- Natural home fragrance
- Hold the tip of the Palo Santo stick over a flame until it catches alight.
- Allow the stick to burn for a few seconds before blowing out the flame, creating a smoking coal.
- For space clearing, move about the space you would like to clear focusing on the intention to remove stagnant energy.
- Alternatively, place your stick on a non-flammable surface and allow the smoke to go out on its own.
- To increase burning time, you can gently blow on the coal to create more smoke.
- Unlike traditional incense sticks, your Palo Santo will burn out on its own after +- 2 mins.
- 1 x ~15 g Stick
Each stick can be relit and reused several times.
Due to the natural source of Palo Santo, size and consistency may vary.
Country of Origin: Ecuador