Made in the Lidgetton Valley, in the KZN Midlands by Peter's Gate Herb Farm.
Made by hand with quality natural ingredients: Olive and coconut oil based, scented and textured with essential oils and herbs.
*palm oil free*
1. Lemon grass and calendula: Lemongrass is used to remove impurities and detoxify the skin, while calendula is believed to have anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Lavender & Colloidal silver: The fragrance of lavender is used to promote relaxation, and when used topically it may have anti-inflammatory and detoxifying benefits for the skin. Colloidal silver is said to have antimicrobial properties, help in healing skin wounds.
3. Rooibos, green tea, orange and tea tree: Rooibos is said to have anti-ageing properties, while green tea is used for its inflammatory properties. Tea tree is a great antibacterial.
4. Charcoal, Kigelia and African Potato: this soap also contains cocoa butter and patchouli giving it a rich earthy scent. The bar has a wonderful black colouring due to the activated charcoal it contains. Charcoal is a deep cleanser, unclogs pores and remove deeper impurities. African potato may be beneficial in treating joint & muscular pain. Kigelia Africana is said to have calming and restorative properties for the skin.
5. Exfoliating ground coffee, lime and ginger: Coffee, used topically, has many benefits for the skin. It acts as a gentle exfoliator, has potent antioxidant properties that can help protect the skin from sun damage. Lime stimulates microcirculation, balances skin oil production, and supports tissue regeneration. Ginger is a powerful antioxidant which promotes anti-aging.
Each block of soap is cut by hand, and thus varies in size.
Blocks are roughly 100g, 6 x 6 x 3 cm in size